These Rules and Regulations apply to a certain Rental Agreement by and between Owner and Occupant as dated below. The Rules and Regulations of the Facility have been provided to the Occupant and are incorporated to the Rental Agreement by reference. Owner may change the Rules and Regulations at Owner’s sole discretion with Ten (10) days notice and posting the changes at the entrance of the Facility or the Facility Office, without regard for the term of this Agreement, so long as the revised Rules and Regulations apply to all Occupants and are made for the appropriate and efficient operations of the Facility. Occupant’s payment of monthly Rent for the next following period constitutes acceptance of these changes.
- Office Hours are by appointment only.
- Gate hours are 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. seven days a week.
- 5 m.p.h. speed limit at the Facility.
- No storage of food at the Facility.
- No open flame of any type, such as; camping equipment, cutting torches, kerosene lamps, candles, etc. are allowed in the Storage Space.
- Remove all trash and unwanted items in your Storage Space. Do not put any unwanted items in unrented space(s).
- No work may be performed on any motor vehicle on in the Storage Space or at the Facility including no changing of oil, antifreeze or other fluids of such vehicles.
- Upon vacating the Storage Space, the space must be swept out and Occupant will remove his/her lock and notify the Owner that Occupant has fully and finally vacated the Storage Space.
- When loading or unloading Occupant’s Personal Property, Occupant shall park parallel to the building to allow traffic to flow through the aisle way. There is no backing the vehicle straight or on an angle toward the door of the Storage Space.
- No smoking or vaping at any time in the Storage Space or at the Facility.
- No loitering at the Facility.
- For the safety of all, no play or horseplay is permitted at the Facility.
- No animals, except for service and companion animals, are permitted on the Facility. Occupant is responsible for keeping all animals on leashes, and cleaning up after animals.
- No consumption of alcohol at the Facility or in the Storage Space.
- No illegal drugs or other contraband may be used, grown, or stored in the Storage Space.
- Tenants must leave a minimum of 12”X12” of clearance between vents inside their units so that forced air can pass freely.