• Your stored items may not be covered by your homeowner’s policy
• Your premiums could go up if you file a claim
• Your homeowner’s policy could be canceled if you file a claim
Avoid the $200 Deductible
- Water (excluding flood)
- Vermin (covered up to $500)
- Building Collapse
How to File a Claim
1. Notify the manager.
2. Take photos of any damage to your items and the storage unit. Please take photos of the source of damage if possible. DO NOT throw anything away until you speak with a claims specialist.
3. Click here to file your claim. For assistance, please call 833-682-8879
4. For claims involving crime, have a police officer visit the unit and file a police report